M Commerce App Development Company
Advanced M-Commerce App Development Services
Scale Up Your Business
A customer centric ecommerce solution by Oyelabs to help your business grow and acquire more customers.
Market Stats Of Mobile E-Commerce Apps
Due to the increased use of smartphones, mobile apps have become the first priority of customers in obtaining services. As per the research of Insider Intelligence, m-commerce is going to be valued at around $620.97 billion in 2024, almost 42.9% of the total e-commerce value.
Only the retail m-commerce sector witnessed sales of $359.2 billion in 2021, an increase of 15.2% from the previous year. It is expected that by 2025 m-commerce sales in the retail industry will be around $728.28 billion, which will account for 44.2% of the total e-commerce sales of the retail industry.
Essential Features For An M-Commerce App
- Locator: An online e-commerce mobile app must have the GPS feature to help the customers locate nearby stores to order from.
- Order record: Keeping track of all the customers’ orders offers both the customers and companies help in having a record. So a feature of storing all the order history and accessible for both company and customer is essential in an m-commerce app.
- Global languages: As an m-commerce app services may not be restricted to one particular area so it is better to have the option of multiple languages or global languages in the app.
- Currencies: As said earlier an m-commerce app may expand its services in multiple countries so it is mandatory to have support for multiple currencies in the app.
- Security: An app is capable of storing sensitive information of a user and especially if it’s an m-commerce app. Information like credit cards, debit cards, and bank details may be stored in the app so maintaining proper security like OTP login, password-protected id, and other methods need to be included.
- Ratings and review: An option for rating and review helps users to find quality products and services so it is essential to include this feature in an m-commerce app.